Friday, June 12, 2009

The beauty of this life


This island is allowing me to see beauty I never knew existed. Whether be in the people or the landscape it just amazes me. Every morning I awake in my new home, I just have to give thanks to the creator for allowing me to experience such a thing. I am so fortunate. Although my life has been full of stress, worries and pain, i know it has all been worth it because my experiences make me who I am and make me feel like I can do anything in this world despite the barriers that may suggest otherwise. It is also always important to acknowledge those who brought you to where you are, who gave you the opportunities throughout life to show and prove that you can excel. I never want to stop traveling. Money will no longer a barrier between me and my goals.
We are young people, who can do it all, have fun and change the world at the same time

4 comments:

  1. Whad up Nadia. I'm glad to see you're enjoying your time in the sun. I trust that the wisdom tooth pull went well. If you got skype, you should hit me up. Have a good one homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ``Although my life has been full of stress, worries and pain, i know it has all been worth it because my experiences make me who I am and make me feel like I can do anything in this world despite the barriers that may suggest otherwise`` This is a priceless phrase.
    You fully expressed my thoughts in it, Nadia. Enjoy every second of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for reading and responding everyone. Patrick your blog is amazing by the way.
    Larissa - YOU ARE THE GREATEST and u know i admire you
    Anna - Im glad that we can support and uplift each other from different parts of the world.
    lets stay in touch. ill get skype

    ReplyDelete